Free Web Hosting Forum
Go Back   Free Web Hosting Forum > 000WebHost Services > Customer Assistance
Reload this Page how i can change name servers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

(#1)
Old
a8892005 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to a8892005
Arrow how i can change name servers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com - 02-16-2009, 02:44 PM

i have created a new domain name solankinet.com on 000webhosting.com but i don't know the process of changins DNS and i have not find the registrerar website of my domain name please tell me what is the site name of domain registration or how can i get this site or how i can change the DNS servers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com , please response it

-------- Pawan Kumar Solanki

Last edited by a8892005; 02-28-2013 at 05:52 AM.
(#2)
Old
s.j.hebert is on a distinguished road

Default 02-16-2009, 02:49 PM

000webhost is not a domain registrar! You have to actually register that name with a domain name registrar before it can be used at 000webhost. Please search the forums for many similar discussions.

Steve
This signature is not part of the response. However it does contain important information worth reading
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Search before posting?
How to ask a question
Please don't add a new, unrelated question to an existing thread! For new questions, start a new thread. But before you do, don't forget to search-your question has probably already been answered.

Last edited by s.j.hebert; 02-16-2009 at 03:46 PM. Reason: removed off-topic note, since admins moved the thread
(#3)
Old
ricky is on a distinguished road

Default 02-17-2009, 07:59 AM

I am having the same problem... can not find where to register my domain... on which webhost, or where in 000webhost.com.... ?
(#4)
Old
James is on a distinguished road

Default 02-17-2009, 11:18 AM

On the 000webhost website you can select to input your already bought domain www.yourdomain.com or you can have them create you one for free www.yourdomain.randomextension - then if you select the free one your good to go - but if you select your already bought one with another registar e.g - godaddy.com or 123-reg.co.uk then you need to login to their control panels and point your nameservers towards 000webhost with the correct settings and change your dns.

Premium, trustworthy hosting without administrator reviews and verification measures - Official cPanel control panel and live support? Unlimited resources*?
$2.00 per month for quality hosting!
www.loophost.net

We also provide reseller hosting... virtual private servers... and Minecraft servers!
Check us out today!
If you tell us you are a user of 000webhost forum you get 10% discount!
(#5)
Old
ricky is on a distinguished road

Default Updating Names server - 02-17-2009, 01:20 PM

Thanks for your swift reply James, however, I did as you said and I can not really find out how to redirect my DNS.

The thing is, I want to create and upload my own website thru 000webhost.com and can not ping the website I just created with them. Can't even use the website builder option.

After logging in with my username and key on the members area at 000webhost.com >>> control Panel >>> view account details, it only shows me my account details without the option of updating the names server to ns01.000webhost.com to point my domain to their server so FTP, Website Builder or File Manager can work.

Just how exactly can I point my domain to their server?
(#6)
Old
James is on a distinguished road

Default 02-17-2009, 01:23 PM

Who did you register it with?
123-reg.co.uk
GoDaddy.com
The person you purchased your domain with - I need to know that first.

Premium, trustworthy hosting without administrator reviews and verification measures - Official cPanel control panel and live support? Unlimited resources*?
$2.00 per month for quality hosting!
www.loophost.net

We also provide reseller hosting... virtual private servers... and Minecraft servers!
Check us out today!
If you tell us you are a user of 000webhost forum you get 10% discount!
(#7)
Old
s.j.hebert is on a distinguished road

Default 02-17-2009, 03:39 PM

As james said - register your domain name at http://www.godaddy.com first. Then you'll be able to do all those other things that will allow you to use your own domain name.

Steve
This signature is not part of the response. However it does contain important information worth reading
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Search before posting?
How to ask a question
Please don't add a new, unrelated question to an existing thread! For new questions, start a new thread. But before you do, don't forget to search-your question has probably already been answered.
(#8)
Old
akenan2007 is on a distinguished road

Default 06-11-2009, 02:32 AM

Who did you register it with?
alpha1team.com
The person you purchased your domain with - I need to know that first.

(#9)
Old
LilBunniFuFu101 is on a distinguished road

Default 06-11-2009, 05:34 AM

First of all, did you BUY the domain?
(#10)
Old
jehad is on a distinguished road

Default 07-11-2010, 12:58 PM

how i can change name servers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com - 02-please help me my Email:jehad_cheyi@yahoo.com